My Services

Hire me for weddings where you want a friend or family member to deliver the ceremony, or you’re celebrating overseas – but need an Authorised Celebrant for the legals bits.​ 

I specialise in Legals-Only/Registry Style Marriage Ceremonies. I am not currently offering personalised ceremonies and performances at weddings. However, as described above, you can always arrange a friend or a family member to deliver the ceremony.

Couples (of any nationality) who are residing in Australia and are planning to have their wedding ceremonies overseas – legal marriage performed in Australia.

Couples who prefer to have only a legal ceremony or those who are eloping.

All the legal stuff